Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet, Flat Black
The Lane Splitter is crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. Replacement shields in a variety of colors and tints will be available later this year. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for aftermarket drop in communication systems.
- Meets DOT safety standards
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recesses
- CNC laser cut polycarbonate eye port shield with the same aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware as our Gringo S helmets